Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chic Soiree@ the Bridal Bazaar



The Bridal Bazaar was a success!  It is always so fun to work at and I love the chance to see all my favorite vendors!  This year, the Bridal Bazaar asked me to design a table for their event gallery.  I named my table Chic Soiree.  My colors were Silver, Pink, and Green.  I wanted to create a romantic table that has a modern vintage feel to it.  My inspiration is a Modern version of Marie Antoinette.  For our honeymoon, we went to Paris, and visited the palace in Versailles.  It was absolutely stunning.  It made me really regret not registering for China dinnerware!  Here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy!


Shout Outs:
Design by your's truly Le Chic Wedding Consulting
Floral by Sarah at Hawthorne Florist

Happy Planning!

Wynn


No comments: