Friday, June 19, 2009

"Nails in the Wall"

Today, I got my pedicure at my most favorite pedi place in San Diego.  However, just like your favorite "hole in the wall" eatery, this is my favorite "Nails in the wall" nail salon.  It's not the prettiest place by all means, but they have the best spa pedicures for $20!  Most places will ask you if you want a "Euro spa pedi" and then end up charging you at least $35 and up.  Fashion Nails give you the whole works, exfoliating, mint mask, and plenty of massaging for 20 bucks. Even though I live over by Carmel Valley, I still drive all the way to Pt. Loma so I can leave with my feet feeling all nice and minty for an hour without breaking the bank =)

Here is the 411! 
Fashion Nails

(619) 222-5872

1333 Rosecrans St 
San Diego, CA 92106

No comments: