Monday, July 6, 2009

Jennifer and Michael




Jennifer & Michael
April 25, 2010
Photos: courtesy of Glenn Currie Photography

Jennifer & Michael was such a fun couple to work with.  Everytime, I meet with them, I can guarantee a couple hours of us laughing our heads off.  With rain on the horizon that week, we were so lucky that it turned out to be a beautiful day for their beautiful wedding.  The beautiful flowers were by Alan James Welder.  I absolutely loved the centerpieces, it encompasses so much creativity and details.

By the way Jennifer works at the Lomas Sante Fe Country Club, which is a wonderful venue in San Diego.  If you are still searching for a venue, be sure to check it out.

Testimonial from Jennifer:

Her name says it all! With Wynn, you seriously get the wedding of your dreams! Everything went so smoothly, on cue, on time. Guests would not stop commenting on how beautifully the wedding flowed from beginning to end! As a event sales & coordinator myself, I could not have asked for a better executed day =) Without Wynn's help, I know for a fact it my wedding would have not been as perfect as it was (no joke). She caught all the details that I missed, and even brought up points that I would have never expected! I highly recommend every bride to hire a wedding coordinator, no matter how organized she is! And it would be your best investment if you booked Wynn!



No comments: