Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy 2 years Anniversary!



Even though our wedding anniversary is on September 12, life has been hectic at the Austin's with a newborn baby, wedding season, and our poor chihuahua getting sick! Well it's never too late to send a shout out! I met my husband for the first time back in 2003 when I was fresh out of college. We were both working for the same bank. It wasn't until 3 years later that we really connected at the company's Christmas Party. We discovered we had so much in common, and his fun sense of humor stole my heart. He made me laugh everyday, and that is still the case to this day. Even on one of those days when everything seems to be falling apart, he's still able to find some way to make me laugh. I'm so happy I married my best friend. I couldn't ask for a more loving and supportive husband.

Love,

Wynn

No comments: